Friday, March 20, 2009

Thomas Lift




I am a writer. Even when it's hard work and I don't know how to start the story, or how to formulate a natural transition between two ideas, and struggle to boil down my notes to one cohesive thought, I am a writer. And because I'm a writer, I get to hear and share amazing stories. It is a chance to live vicariously through the amazing people I have the opportunity to talk to, just by asking questions and translating their passions into words that others can enjoy.

Yesterday I had spent over an hour talking to Ronja and William Butler about their vision for Thomas Lift. They are an amazing couple who are delving into the world of garment production for the greater good. My challenge is to distill their dream into a feature for Veritasmag. Check back next week for an update. For now, check out their website. Their work is inspiring and creative.

No comments: